I’m so glad you’re here today because I am part of this UH-MAZING little raffle party. If you’re here visiting from Practical Mommy…or just here by chance…Welcome! We’ve got Christmas on the brain lately, and if you do as well, or even if you don’t, join the Sweet Tea and Saving Grace Contributor Team for the ultimate…
First, since I’m in a sharing kinda mood, here’s a couple of things about me that you may not know.
- Too much stuff makes me cranky. Knickknacks, trinkets, baubles, doodads, whatever you want to call them.
- I have a bit of a preoccupation with little things. Travel sizes, Tiny Size Chicklets, miniature cakes (not cupcakes either, but big cakes made little), fairy gardens. You get the picture. I have individual packets of Tic Tacs in a jar on my desk. Well, there are 4 in each packet and they are kind of not worth the 4 calories opening each little packet, but they are adorable and I had to have them.
- Multi-use mini gadgets make me happy. They just do. You can’t go wrong with cute and functional.
- I am really disorganized (hiding head in shame) and when there is a lot of visual “noise” I completely shut down and let things spiral out of control. Picture me in a corner, in fetal position rocking back and forth while chaos ensues around me. Okay, that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but something like that.
How can I dislike knickknacks, which are by definition “small objects” but love miniatures you ask? It’s simple.
- Knickknacks create more work for me and I can’t be bothered with having to dust them and move them and pry them from the jaws and claws of the cat .
- Tiny sized items are cute and don’t take up a lot of room. And since I change my mind all the time, I can easily discard, say a tiny bottle of nail polish and not feel too guilty about it.
- And the gadgets? Well, they are just useful, convenient and they’re cute and don’t take up a lot of space.
- I’m complex. It’s as that simple.
That being said, with Christmas just around the corner, I’m always looking for little gifts and since I tend to buy things for others that I would like to receive myself, today I wanted to share a few of my favorite little things that help keep me organized and are great gifts for office parties and stocking stuffers.
My giveaway has some of my favorite things to keep me on my game. Trust me, I need all the help I can get!
1. Lilly Pullitzer Pocket Agenda
I love how pretty this is. It’s so bright, even I can find it at the bottom of my purse!
2. Knock Knock What To Eat Magnetic Pad
I write this up on Saturday for the following week. Then I do the grocery shopping and post it on the fridge. No more “MOM! What’s for dinner?”!
3. Knock Knock This Week Pad
This is another visual that keeps me and the rest of the family on track for the week. I do keep a Google calendar, but I find that actually writing things helps me remember.
4. Rebelite Signature Touch 6-in-1 Combo Stylus for Smartphones
It’s a stylus, a ballpoint pen, a flathead screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a level and a 4″ ruler. This thing simply rocks!
5. Kikkerland Bobino Folding Mobile Phone Holder
This clever little gadget keeps your cord and phone conveniently out of the way while it’s charging.
6. Bobino Cord Wrap
Neatly wraps your cord for your earbuds so they don’t end up like the Christmas lights!
7. “Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake”
Purse notepad with magnetic closure. I don’t know about you, but I am always looking for a little piece of paper for something.
And since I love you a whole lot, and I want you to be a little less disorganized this holiday season, I will be giving away these things to one lucky winner. Raffle will be running from November 2nd through November 9th at 11:59 pm and one lucky winner will be randomly selected by Promosimple and contacted via email. Complete the entry form at the bottom of the post with several ways to enter for more chances.
Then head on over and visit my good friend Roxana at The Red Eye Baker for a chance to win some baking gadgets to make your holiday baking a little bit sweeter.
I love being part of this amazing Team of women. They are smart, talented, caring and as you can see, generous.Take a moment to check out what they have to offer today.
- Sweet Tea & Saving Grace
- Real Girls Realm
- Sublime Reflection
- The Novel Life
- My Side of 50
- Totally Tailgates
- Optimistic Mommy
- What Treasures Await
- Harbour Breeze Home
- Practical Mommy
- The Red Eye Baker
- Bread Booze Bacon
Good luck and happy holidays!