When I was growing up, waking up to my stocking was my favorite part of Christmas morning. My daughter definitely takes after me in that aspect. She loves all the little candies and goodies and toys that are packed in there. And these are 12 of the best stocking stuffers for tween girls!
Nowadays, shopping for stocking stuffers is by far my favorite part of holiday shopping. I love all the little trinkets and candies, but I can definitely go a little overboard sometimes.
What’s in your stocking?
Here are 12 of the best stocking stuffers to help Santa fill your not-so-little girl’s stocking on Christmas morning. She may enjoy it even more than what Santa leaves her under the tree. Unless it’s a puppy, or a wad of cash or something. You can’t top that.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I receive a small payment if you make a purchase through this link. Thank you for supporting my coffee habit!
- Harry Potter Collectible Cable Protectors Harry Potter fans will love these cute little charging cable protectors. Collect them all!
- Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty Don’t tell, but I buy this stuff for me. It’s oddly relaxing, super cool, non-toxic putty that comes in mesmerizing colors, metallics and even magnetic! I love these Christmas colors.
- Hammond’s Christmas Cherry Candy Cane What’s a Christmas stocking without a candy cane? Hammond’s candy canes are a handmade, hand-crooked tradition. They are beautiful and absolutely delicious. I buy a bunch and I use them for gift toppers. They come in a ton of traditional and not-so traditional flavors.
- Tutti Frutti Scented Gel Pens Set of 6 sweet smelling fruity gel pens that change color as they dry. Great for notes and drawing and look awesome used on black paper.
- Goat Lords Hilarious, competitive family fun card game.
- Kinetic Rings It looks like a slinky, but this is a fun, interactive flow toy. Every stocking needs a toy to pass around and play with.
- Pure Vida Sterling Earrings Sterling Pure Vida wave studs are cute with anything you wear.
- Scrunchies Velvet scrunchies in pretty pastel colors. There are never enough scrunchies.
- C.C. Oversized Slouchy Beanie Soft, cute and comfy, oversized slouch beanie comes in many different colors. You’ll be sure to find her favorite.
- Mad Libs Deluxe Stocking Stuffer Edition Silly fun! Great for those holiday vacation sleepovers!
- Cat Nap Pop Socket This cute little cat napper Pop Socket securely sticks to your phone to hold onto it safely. A ton of different designs if you aren’t a cat fan.
- Lappy Lips Organic Lip Balm I ❤️ these fun flavors like strawberry, bubble gum and soda pop! They are certified organic, made with naturally gathered beeswax and essential oils so you can feel good about licking your lips!
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget to check out my Black Friday and Cyber Monday success tips!
This post was originally published in 2018, but has been updated with current items. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!